Deep in the 8-Bit Acre Woods, where Christopher Litwak plays,
You’ll find the enchanted neighborhood of Christopher’s gaming days.
I’m not sorry at all.
"Behaving like a princess is work. It’s not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It’s more about how you are inside."
ain’t nobody mess with Minnie’s man.
THE FUCKING POINT AND THE WAVE she’s like “bitch bye you can fucking step.”
photographer: Olivia Beelocation: Walt Disney World
Anastasia, Drizella, and Lady Tremaine – 7/26/14
You didn’t visit the garden?!
-by Brendan Bowen
I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!
Giggle wiggly munchkin (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ
#Merida shoots for her own hand 🎯
A friend snagged this amazing mid arrow shot of #Merida practicing her archery in the Garden the other day! 🎯
Roger Rabbit Cartoon Spin fun facts:
- The car license plates spell out Disney related phrases and character names!
- The original concept for Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin had the cab cars going up and outside along the balconies of the upper floors of the Toontown buildings.
- To test out the Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin ride concept, Disney Imagineers took one of the spinning teacups from the Mad Tea Party attraction and ran it through the Pinocchio’s Daring Journey dark ride.
- The huge clowns that appear in the attraction are actually caricatures of actual Disney Imagineers who worked on Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin.
- While riding on the Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin in Toontown, your “car” passes through a market-type scene. In this section you have the impression of nearly careening through a fruit stand selling “wishing apples.” This was the name the evil Queen/Witch gave to the poison apple she gave to Snow White. It has nothing to do with Roger Rabbit and is a reference to the movie Snow White